Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Custom Painting Schedule



I have had several emails asking what my painting schedule will be for 2009, so I am going to post my plan here. Because I have a preschooler, a toddler and a baby, my painting time is very limited (if I were as good of an organizer as some of my friends, I would have a lot more painting time....but I am not. I really need some time management lessons. That will have to be another post and plenty of you will have to leave me suggestions.). I am only going to take one custom portrait per month this year (I might add a few in here and there if I get caught up).
Muchas Gracias!


4 comments:

Heather said...

wow, you've got your hand full! I just have one toddler (and a dog, does he count??) and I feel like i am scrambling for time. These paintings are gorgeous by the way!

Thelma-Art said...

Stunning painting. Great!!! Hope you have enough time to continue your art.

Brooke said...

Did you want me to make you a schedule and make you stick to it? ;)
I'm always around to watch kids!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this one, perfect!