Monday, November 23, 2009

COLLABORATIVE FOLK ART CALENDAR....DONE!

It is finally done! Here is my latest pet project. A FOLK ART CALENDER- Art Print.
This was a very fun project. I love to follow folk artists from all over the world. I asked 11 others (all of whom I think are fabulous) to participate in this collaborative project. Each of us 12 chose an image to represent a month of the year. I designed a funky, "Year In View" calendar featuring all 12 of us.
Here's the little blurb I put on the shop:
"The idea for this piece came to me one day. I love art. I love to collect other people's art, but year after year, I run out of space and MONEY. Wouldn't it be fun to have a little snippet of art from artists all over the world? Best thing is, I get to have 12 new pieces each year and all in one spot."
You too...may own these 12 little masterpieces!

No comments: