Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Monday, December 15, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
"Little Christmas Bird" $55 8X12 on woodblock SOLD
"Star Goes On Top" $45 8X8 on woodblock
"Peace Angel" $55 7X11 on woodblock SOLD
If you are interested in purchasing, just email me which one you want at email@example.com
I will send you a paypal invoice and I will get it shipped to you tomorrow (shipping charges will be whatever post office charges me).
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Monday, October 27, 2008
Saturday, October 25, 2008
This blog is dead. This blog has been dead for a while. In fact, I am not sure it was ever alive. I feel like this blog could be alive if I only had the will power and motivation to get it done. Having baby number three, building a new house and trying to sell the current house has killed my motivation. But, I am getting on the horse again. I have several shows, commissions, and fun stuff coming up, so I am resolving again to keep it up. Here's a start....
There is a "Small Works" show coming up at Evergreen Gallery. If you haven't been to Evergreen, you should stop by. They have some GREAT stuff! Here is the link for more info.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Saturday, February 2, 2008
I will be rotating some of my gallery paintings and will have some of these things available at Art Market. They will also have a clearance section for all artists and vendors to clearance items.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am finding it difficult to even come up with 1 thing about myself!!!
1. I love American Idol. Even in it's 7th season. I had a moment of let down this year when I turned 29, and realized that I am too old now to audition. It was a sad moment because just the moment before that moment, I remembered that I couldn't sing.
2. I am a computer freak. Can't live without it. We have 5 computers in our house. I don't know how we got this technology dependant. Aaron and I each have a lap top, we have a kids computer, a family computer, and a media center to replace the dvd, vcr, dvr, tivo thing (funny that we have this cause I watch about 1 hour of tv a week.)
3. I graduated number 1 in my class in college! Doesn't that sound amazing? Well, let it be known that I was the ONLY one in my class. (I graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Art. Most people didn't even know that was possible. My degree category was the only one in the commencement program that only had one person in it).
4. I have been to 15 countries (including the US).
5. My website was featured as #1 on sk*rt for 2 days! That was fun. I got lots of comments from people all over the country. www.anngardnerdesign.com
6. I love to do house projects. This year we conquered laying our own bamboo floor and tiling a backsplash in our kitchen.
7. I have a subscription to 6 house design magazines. (All you have to do is call yourself as an interior designer, and new ones will turn up in the mail all the time!) My favorite is Dwell!
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Check them out here!
Get $5 off your total order when you use the code: CAMPERPOINTS
(Although it looks nothing like her).
Does every little girl love to put on dress ups and dance around the house as much as mine?